sunnuntai 18. elokuuta 2019

About me

Hello everyone!

This is my first blog that I created for my Etsy shop. 
I have two blogs about jewelry making and one that I created when I was studied Interior Design. I haven´t updated those blogs for a long time so hopefully I will be able to update this blog. 😏

This is my first blog post so I thought to tell you more about me. 
I´m Minna and I graduated last Spring as a Interior Designer which was my long-term goal. Besides Interior Design studies I made my own jewelry and taking care of wellbeing. In some point I was too tired about everything so had to choose which is most important things right now, which things I can do later and where I should focus.

I love to go running in early morning when it´s most quiet time. I´m more morning person although sometimes I hate to get up early but love when I have time to what I love most: design and make my own jewelry. 

As a Interior designer and jewelry maker I love colors, finding different color combinations and make thing more practical and functional. I love also cooking vegetarian food, crocheting (I hooked on crocheting this Summer and finding it so relaxing) and learn new techniques about crocheting and jewelry making. In the future I wanted to start my own Interior Design company.

So that´s something about me in shortly. I hope you enjoy reading my blog where I plan to write little more "behind scene" things and my feelings about learning new and making jewelry which doesn´t show in my Etsy shop.



~ Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti