perjantai 1. marraskuuta 2019

Size Guide - When Size Is Everything


I´ve been worked as seller in different store. Being seller in a grocery store is not so hard than being seller in the cloth store.

I never thought that being seller in the cloth store can be any different than being seller on a regular grocery store. I love customer service and highly valued it. 

I learned a lot when I was a seller in a two different cloth store. When customer walks in, I try to serve her/him best possible way. I must admit that most of my customers were women and beside being seller you also are temporary friend for them. Some customer may tell you most painful things when they coming to buy new shirt for parties or special occassion that they have and my job was to figure out what size cloth they were use. Of course, back then was Winter so I always had to ask it. Some customer told directly what size they were using and some whispered it to me like it was big secret or they might shame the size they will need. Can´t wonder how big value the small tag is for some people but it also goes for jewelry too.

I personally haven´t trusted the size labels for years now. I consider them more like guideline and they do not define me and the size label shouldn´t define you either. It doesn´t hang there to tell you whether you are good or bad person. 

Good thing about the jewelry is that there isn´t hang any size tag to let the world know what length necklace you wear, what´s your ring size is etc. So take a honest measure of your ring size, wrist size or anklet size. Choose the necklace length that is most comfort for you.

Cheating about the size does only hurt you and I personally think that too small clothes or jewelry will not look as good as the right size.


~ Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti