lauantai 5. syyskuuta 2020

Don’t Forget To Accessorize!


Are you those people who have multiple projects going at the same time and you constantly rushing everywhere? If say yes, please take some time to read my blog post.

I’m one of those person who have always multiple projects going, I do little that and little other thing, third thing and so on. My head is full of ideas and I constantly perform different task thinking that after this I have time. Because of constant rush, I usually forget to put any jewelry although I have many beautiful pieces that my friends have given me and some I made. Why? Because I haven’t planned them beforehand!

This one of my favorite quote but this only applies when you speak English. In Finnish we probably can say this: "I only wear jewelry on days ending with "I" that way only Wednesday will be out since it´s only day that ends with letter "O".

Jewelry is a necessary accessory that will give beautiful finish to you outfit whether you dress casually home day, date night or office. Many forget to add jewelry in their outfit when they’re heading in their busy day. Me is one of them so how this can be avoided?

Many people have beautiful jewelry in their jewelry box and sometimes you might you make discoveries in your jewelry box and wonder why you haven’t wear this lovely piece of jewelry for a long time? Sounds too familiar?

Here’s my tips how to use more jewelry in everyday:

1. Plan your beforehand your entire week’s outfit in one day or evening whatever time suits you best

2. When you have planned your entire week’s outfit and hanged them in separate hangers, take your jewelry box and plan your jewelry. They’re as much important as how you dress to your work place

3. Place necklace in your hanger’s loop so you can see how the necklace will look like

4. Place your selected bracelets into your hanger’s loop with your necklace if ended up using the bracelet

5. Hang your earrings in the blouse button hole if they’re dangle earrings and if they’re stud earrings, place them next to your car keys or home keys so you can add the earrings while you’re heading into your busy day

If you have table or chair where you can leave your next day outfit, fold them lightly and leave your selected shoes in front of chair. Place selected jewelry on the clothes so you will remember to add them too.

You can also put your jewelry up for the next day like Christina from Lakemanhaus do: 

 These are her favorite things:

• striped rainbow cardigan

• beaded hoop earrings


• leather diffuser necklace

• English oak & red currant oil

• circle ring

• grey booties

I love the way how she shows her jewelry. This way you can easily see how the jewelry will look with your selected outfit and I´m sure you will use these jewelry when you have put them up in front.

Lakemanhaus have beautiful handcrafted jewelry with custom possibilities which she makes from high quality materials. Visit her shop here: Lakemanhaus


I used plan my whole week outfits and jewelry every Sunday evening what I will wear each day when I went to Interior Designer school. This planning saved precious minutes from my morning when I felt that I needed to rush already to school again. Plus I didn’t needed to “fight” with my closet that this shirt doesn’t feel good this morning. My usual conversation with closet went before planning something like this: “ Oh, did I take again this shirt, not this one, where the heck is that nice shirt that I desperately want to wear today. “

Planning your outfit and your accessories beforehand saves your morning time and your nerves when you most likely have busiest time.

I hope these tips helps you to wear more often your beautiful jewelry and if you feel that you need to buy some new jewelry, you are warmly welcome to visit my BlueBellJewelry’s Etsy shop to check what’s new.

~ Minna 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti