perjantai 2. lokakuuta 2020

Calla Lily Flower Earrings


This week I wanted to write little bit about my Calla Lily flowers which I re-listed in my Etsy shop little while ago.

Calla Lily flower earrings were first jewelry that I made at my friend´s shop when she was an entrepreneur in a gift in the local mall. 

My first Calla Lily flower earrings were pretty simple. I had ear wires and in the end of long wire hanged the Calla Lily. It´s a such a shame that I don´t even have photo to show you what kind earrings they were originally until I re-designed them. They were pretty popular to sell in person. Unfortunately, my friend had to quit her job since working hours were like 60 hours per week like most entrepreneur would know that starting company require much time.

I started to look new place to sell my handmade jewelry and found Etsy. I´ve been there since 2012. Year later I opened second shop as BlueBellJewelry. 

Now BlueBellJewelry is more focused on modern bohemian style jewelry that I design, make and photograph myself.

I personally love Calla Lilies simple look and in fact, the Calla Lily means beauty. Because Calla Lilies are so beautiful flowers, I would love to had one for my grandma when she passed away few years ago. She was always so kind and helpful.

Calla lilies also symbolizes brilliance and truth. Calla lily is attractive flower and many used them in their wedding bouquet.

BlueBellJewelry have many Calla Lily earrings in various colors where you can pick your favorite color. Earrings can be customize too and for that, I offer three different options - silver plated, gold plated or bronze. All earrings have new design and they now available in worldwide!

1st row: Petrol Blue, Peach, Light Orange and Water Blue
2nd row: Dark Green, Orange, Green and Blue
3rd row: Light Pink, White, Red and Yellow
4th row: Pink, Hot Pink, Gray and Purple

All flowers have genuine Swarovski Crystal bead to bring subtle amount sparkle. The redesigned flower earrings exudes vintage style and suitable for both everyday and special occasions.


Have Beautiful Autumn!

~ Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti