torstai 12. syyskuuta 2019

Earring Fashion

Today I want to tell you about upcoming season´s earrings trends and what kind earrings are hot right now. 

Fall and Winter season earring trends seems to be big and bold. A lots of bling bling and colors. Earrings are now oversized and large statement looking earrings. What else earrings are in this season? 

Earring fashion seems to go more bohemian style but there are also some unexpected earrings too. 

Following earrings are hot in Fall / Winter 2019:
  • Tassel earrings
  • Hoop earrings 
  • Seashell earrings
  • Long earrings
  • Pearl earrings
  • Polymer clay earrings
  • Resin earrings
  • Oversized earrings
Most extraordinary earrings are made now from safety pins. This isn´t new way to make jewelry since it has been seen in catwalk before. Many designer has been used safety pins on their model. Safety pins jewelry considered timeless now since they have been around enough. I must say I never really understood safety pin earrings but out of curiosity, I tried two ways to do them myself.  

First one is most easy way to do these fashion earrings yourself. Here´s instructions how you make these yourself.

                                           You will need:
  
My version of safety pin earrings. Adding couple orange seed         
beads and brown Czech glass bead as a focus bead
  • Safety pins (any size you like)
  • Two jump rings (4 mm or 5 mm is a good size)
  • Earring hooks with loop
  • Beads of your choice
       STEPS:
  • Open safety pin and add the beads
  • Close the safety pin
  • Open the jump rings with pliers
  • Add safety pin and earring hook in the loop
  • Close the jump ring
  • Repeat same steps with the another one

If you want to earrings to be mirror image and not similar with each other. Hold the earrings in your hand and see which way it will hang naturally and place safety pin other way.


Second way how I tried to made the safety pin earrings is more advantage. In order to make these, you must be familiar to work with wire and of course, little experience how to make your own jewelry never hurt. 

I watched a tutorial video but it wasn´t really good because it didn´t say how long wire you will need, where to bend and how to bend. So that´s why you will need little experience of wire working. I tried couple times before I manage do them. Love to challenge myself and you always learn in the process your own way to do these. 

My way to do safety pin earrings. Really enjoy to learn how to bend wire. As you can see, I tried couple times
before I managed to do safety pins. I added beads of my choice and earring hook

In addition to classic silver and gold earrings has become much more colorful earrings. In my last blog post I told you Fall and Winter trend colors so naturally earrings getting color vibes from these too.

Colorful earrings in different style. Most of this collage earrings are tassel earrings but also different feather earrings are back in style. In this season earrings are big, oversize and flashy. Forget small and minimalist earrings in this season and buy statement earrings that are allow to be big and combine them with simple outfit 
Pearl earrings are classic earrings that never goes out of style. They can be add with almost any outfit. Most simple pearl earrings are classic stud pearl earrings. I bought couple years ago really big pearl earrings to wear them with sporty casual style outfit. 

Classic pearl earrings are easy and beautiful addition in any outfit. Adding the pearl earrings gives you little luxury look

Different hoops are also great choice in this season. As you know, they are now big and maybe little oversize in this season. Celebrity women seems to favor the hoop earrings. 
I been looking for perfect hoop earrings for awhile now. Found from H&M inexpensive hoop earrings set in three different sizes but as much I would love to wear them, they didn´t last. The hoops went broken after couple use times. So hoop hunting continues... What size hoops you prefer - small, medium or big? 




Still thirsty something more unique and extraordinary earrings that cannot found every city women that walks by you? If you say yes, let me introduce wonderful Etsy shop Daysela

I started making jewelry because I couldn´t find what I was looking for in stores. I also love creating, mix up vintage and new pieces. 
Daysela is Etsy shop with extraordinary jewelry that are made uniquely with love and care.
Friendly shop owner, Sheena have wide selection of different earrings, brooches, necklaces and gift ideas. Sheena have been running her unique jewelry shop on Etsy since 2017 and love making jewelry and accessories for the misfits and weirdos of the world. So this the place where you should go to find really unique jewelry gifts and accessories. 


~ Minna










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti