torstai 5. syyskuuta 2019

Fall / Winter Colors 2019

I can´t believe Summer is already passed. I always looking forward it, planning what things I wanted to do and then by blink of the eye Autumn is here. Does this ever happen to you?

I want to awaken you gently for Autumn time. I know it´s hard especially if you happen to have vacation in July or August. It takes little time to get use to back to work or school again.

You probably haven´t think yet about Fall´s and Winter´s trendy color yet. So what colors are going to be trendy in this season? I´ve been doing little research and I´m using Pantone´s color chart to tell you more about upcoming season´s trendy colors.

Firstly, I must admit that most surprisingly trendy color was to me Pantone´s "Fruit Dove" color which is bright pink color that usually seen more in Spring time.

Here´s other trendy colors in this season:
  • Chili Pepper (19-1557)
  • Biking Red (19-1650)
  • Créme de Pêche (12-1110)
  • Peach Pink (15-1530)
  • Rocky Road (19-1234)
  • Fruit Dove (17-1936)
  • Sugar Almond (18-1155)
  • Dark Cheddar (15-1150)
  • Galaxy Blue (19-4055)
  • Bluestone (18-4217)
  • Orange Tiger (16-1358)
  • Eden (19-6050)

Following colors are classics:
  • Vanilla Custard (12-0815)
  • Evening Blue (19-3815)
  • Paloma (16-0000)
  • Guacamole (17-0530)

About Classic colors I must say that I use usually use Paloma gray kind colored clothes because I´m cat owner so their fur hair can be found all over my clothes. Gray shades are best and easy choice for clothes if you own pets. In gray color the pet hair won´t be so  visible as it would be Evening blue kind colored clothes. Evening blue is dark blue like night sky. Great color for any special occasion and good choice for black.

Classic colors are calming and peaceful that can be found every collection. This applies jewelry too, if you make jewelry collection. There must be some neutral colors too along with some eye-catching colors.

I must say I like all the colors that are trendy in this season. When I look this season´s color chart, I can´t help to notices that I´ve used similar colors in my latest jewelry too. Here´s couple examples:


Stop by in my Etsy shop to see more of my jewelry: BlueBellJewelry

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti