perjantai 6. joulukuuta 2019

Getting Prepared For Xmas, Part 1

❄️ Happy December 🎄

Can’t believe that final month of this year just begun. Here in Finland haven’t snow much yet and some weather forecasters have been predicted that there isn’t going to be any snow at Christmas time but whether there’s snow or not, the Christmas time itself is lovely time of the year.

🎤 Just before Christmas, I had my own tradition for several years that I went to see my favorite singer. I loved to bought ticket at her Christmas time concert and she sang very beautiful Finnish Christmas songs. As a fan, I loved to took picture of us and usually I bought her new cd. Unfortunately, the concert timing haven’t been good for me lately so I listen her songs at home while I’m making Christmas foods.

This time year is usually busiest time of most of us. Finland’s Post were strike about three weeks so had to close my little Etsy shop for end of the year but I’m using this “vacation time” for creating new jewelry.

I’m hooked on crocheting and tried first time ever to crochet earrings. Long time I searched the tutorial and finally found it. Had to admit that first it was so confusing to crochet because I had no clue which part I’m making so had to blindly follow the tutorial.

First almost finished crocheted earrings.
Love the shape and in the end it was pretty easy to make
Second one was little more quicker to make since I felt like I know what I’m doing and in the end I made a pair for my friend too. She love everything pink so naturally I made her pink earrings. These earrings are so lightweight to wear and love the teardrop shape too. I’m going list similar earrings in BlueBellJewelry as soon as possible.

First one is my friend’s earrings that I made for her and second one is mine in black 
Because my Etsy shop is under vacation mode, I’m attending couple local Christmas sale event. One is already behind but two more is coming up consecutive Sundays. Love these sale events where you can meet people, hear their thoughts, comments and wishes about jewelry what they wish for. I’m happy to develop my jewelry and without people’s feedback I wouldn’t know if I’m going to right direction. 


I took short video of our sale table which was end of the November. My friend kindly shared her table with me and we broke our personal sale goal 🥳 My friend is making all kinds of pouches, baskets and bags from recycled fabrics. Her shop is currently on vacation but she will be back in beginning of January so check her shop out for unique bags and pouches by visiting at AnnikaLDesigns on Etsy. Annika is friendly shop owner who can also make custom orders.


~ Minna



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti