perjantai 27. joulukuuta 2019

Happy New Year


This year is almost over and I notice myself to think about how the year has gone and what I want to achieve during next year. I don’t usually make any New Year promises but I think this year I’m going to make few of them just to see if I can achieve them during the year. 

My New Year’s Eve tradition is to do tarot card reading with friends and see what new year will bring to me. So far years have been like a roller coaster: I’ve been busy with my studies and Etsy businesses, life has thrown me a lots challenging moments  and I’ve learning a lot. As a regular person I usually tried to hide my problems and share them only with my dearest friend who is my unpaid therapist for over 20 years. I’m so thankful for having her in my life. I believe that I wouldn’t found myself without her help and tried all the things that I’ve done. Also without my friend I wouldn’t go through my interior design school since it’s was hard time to time but with help of my friend I finished it.

As we move towards a whole new decade I can’t help to think what I’ve done past 10 years. I started my Etsy businesses, I started exercise more to lose weight that has came secretly, we bought most adorable and wonderful cat boy, Liam, that has melted my heart completely ❤️ It’s always so wonderful to come home even after hard day because I can hug our cat boy which purring so nicely that even worse day started to be more brighter. We moved to new city and I got training  place to study my dream job — interior designer. So much has been happened in my life past decade that I cannot mention them all. 

I hope that your New Year is full of joy, success and happiness. I hope that we all have good health and have all the love ones near us and hopefully we also make new friends ❤️


~ Minna 

PS. I’m opening soon my little Etsy shop and new jewelry line is coming up soon too 😉



Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti