torstai 12. maaliskuuta 2020

Unlucky Day


Yesterday was unlucky day for me. I was going to work and I was carrying heavy bag of newspapers and ads that I usually distribute once a week. Somehow I almost fall in the stairs and twisted my ankle 😓


I sat little while on the stairs and just holding my foot. It was so sore at first and when pain eased, I continue my work. I needed to lift up the heavy bag on my bicycle and head to distribute the newspapers. I couldn’t go anywhere since the chain from my bicycle went off and the weather was worst possible — rain and windy day. I needed to put the chain back in my bike as my brother has once advised me to do that and I was ready to go.

I drove little while bicycle and walk road when I saw that road is blocked by tree cutters. Their big truck blocked the whole road so I had to move beside the motor road which wasn’t easy since I had to go through muddy grass. Finally I closing the place where I need to distribute the papers but chain from my bicycle went off again. My ankle was hurted and I was thinking that this wasn’t real, how unlucky I’m today... Once again chain back in place and I finally reached to the mailboxes where I put the newspaper and ads. I literally managed to go through two mailboxes that I missed first time and suddenly my bikes chain went off again. 

I thought it was better for me to walk than tried to cycle and managed to distribute all the rest of the newspapers and ads.

I was having worse work day, I was soaking wet and my bicycle seemed to fall in parts. I decided to go nearest grocery store and buy some treats. I felt like I needed to buy Berliner doughnut with coffee  and also warmed sauna was waiting for me at home so coffee, doughnut and sauna cheered up my day and my ankle was swelled little bit so I was resting the rest of the day.

What’s your most hardest or difficult work day? How you managed get through that tough day? Was there positive things that you waited for or did your day turned somehow in more positive way?

Now I’m trying to get slower and learning to rest since my ankle is still little bit swell and its side appeared big bruise. I can luckily walk and use my leg as normally so I won’t probably need to make doctor appointment but will if it’s not getting better.

I’m planning to do jewelry to BlueBellJewelry but haven’t got the missing parts yet so for now, my jewelry project are pause mode. Hopefully I’ll get them soon in order to continue with all those brilliant ideas what I have. 

Wishing you wonderful day and I’m hoping that your week is going well đŸ€—


~ Minna 


Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti