perjantai 13. marraskuuta 2020

5 Reasons To Accessorize

 "Friends don´t let friends leave the house without accessories"

I don´t know who has said this originally but it describes very well my own situation. My best friend usually remind me to add jewelry with my outfit. Although I´m jewelry maker, I usually forget to add accessories but why the accessories are so important? 

When I studies to be an interior designer, I spend Sunday evening to plan my next week´s outfit. I took few hangers where I put my planned outfit so I could see how it look. After planning my entire week´s clothing, I planned also how to accessories them. At the time, I usually worn same outfit two days but I got whole new look with different jewelry. This is main reason to use accessories with your outfit.

Ciara is American singer, writer, dancer, producer and actor.
She sings R&B, pop, hip hop and dance music.

5 Reasons To Accessorize:



What accessories really are and what counts as a an accessories? I would say that accessories are everything that you add in your outfit like eyeglasses - some people have many eyeglasses and they change them according to their outfit. Sun glasses can be that too depending your work. Other accessories are necklaces, earrings, bracelets, cuff bracelets, rings, brooches, bow ties, ties, belts. watches, cuff links, gloves, bags, handbags, scarves, hats, tie clips and even shoes although some doesn´t count these as an accessory category but shoes are actually great accessory. So how these affect in your outfit? Below is 5 good reason to use accessories.

1. Accessories bring out your personality



If you happen to work place where you need to dress certain way, you can bring out your personality with jewelry. Jewelry and other accessories are best way to add in your outfit so you can bring out part of your personality like sense of humor or that you like bright colors.

2. Accessories bring out your best side


Accessories can be also use to bring out your best side and they can draw attention away from those areas what you disfavor. Let´s say that I disfavor my stomach area, I can use statement earrings to draw people´s attention away from my disfavor area or I can use blouse that have pearl decoration on the shoulder.

Accessories and jewelry can be very useful and highlight different areas in your body. Let´s say that you´re very slim person, you can use waist chains to create waistline or body chains to create more curves. 

You can simply stand in front of mirror where you can see your entire body from head to toe. Think which areas you don´t like and draw attention towards those areas which you like.    


3. Accessories can make your outfit look expensive or cheap



Accessories and jewelry has the power to make your outfit look expensive or very cheap. Even if you dress up with jeans and Walmart´s T-shirt, you can make your outfit looking more elegant and expensive by adding pearl earrings, necklaces or bracelets.

If you wear very expensive dress but you add plastic jewelry or very big statement jewelry with your dress, it may cheaper the dress although it have cost you a lot of money.


4. Accessories gives trendy look 


Accessories and jewelry gives easily trendy look in your outfit. If you don´t afford to buy trendy clothes, you can easily choose Chanel´s belt or bag to bring more trendy look into your outfit. Many designers and fashion brands have jewelry and other accessories which includes in their collection like gloves, belts, scarves etc. which usually sells less cost than clothes or bags. 


5. Accessories give the final touch



My final tip is that jewelry and accessories gives the final touch in your outfit whether your dress for work, casually in home or going to have night out with friends. Jewelry and accessories can highlight your eye color, hair color or compliment your skin tone. 

Jewelry and accessories makes your outfit more interesting and  gives more finished look.

Less is more...



Do not use too much accessories or jewelry since they might make you look odd, exceptional or inappropriate for the work or any other occassion you are attending. Pay attention also how you hairstyle look. If your work place is more conservative, do not use bright hair coloring or make Star Wars Admila´s hairstyle. 

Bonus Tip:



Styling tip:
If your outfit is colorful or have many colors, pick one color from your outfit  and use the picked color in your jewelry or accessories. Do not use different color jewelry and different color accessories since your wholeness may suffer and result may be too confusing. 

If you want to create dramatic but elegant look, you can also combine your jewelry color with your lipstick or nail polish color. This way the picked color act as a highlight color. 



~ Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti