perjantai 3. tammikuuta 2020

What’s Up BlueBellJewelry

End of the last year I planned what topics I’ll write for this year and I thought to start every month by writing what’s new in my little Etsy shop business.

As some followers might know, I had to close my Etsy shop for end of the year and now I’m finally back. It was weird to keep my shop in vacation mode since every day I felt like I need to list something in the shop and then I remembered that my shop is in vacation. 

It’s been seven years now when I opened the BlueBellJewelry. Originally I had idea to sell everything flower related jewelry but surprisingly the path took me more bohemian way and I’m happy with that. BlueBellJewelry allows me to create playful and colorful jewelry. Last Summer I found joy of crocheting and it shouldn’t be a surprise that more crochet jewelry are coming in BlueBellJewelry’s selection.

This short video is from local vocational school where I was selling my handmade jewelry. 
It’s the same school where I graduated a interior designer. It was fun and productive day. My friend sold
almost all my big wooden earrings 😂

Our selling table at local craft market day. Somehow as interior designer I wanted to organized the table. My idea was built up somehow so all the things wouldn’t just lay on table in flat. I want to create more professional looking table so if you have any suggestions or ideas what I can do, please comment this blog post 

Last December I was also attended two local sale events where I was able to sell my handmade jewelry with my friend who brought her beautiful bags and pouches too. We shared the table together and must say that I’m little proud that our handmade jewelry and items ended up under local people’s Christmas tree 🎄 

Local craft markets and Summer markets are pretty new thing for me and I don’t currently have fancy rackets for my jewelry but I’m looking for them. If you know a place which can ship worldwide and where I can get reasonable price jewelry rackets, please comment below. When I go local craft market day I try to decide what to take with me. It’s always little bit difficult to decide what to take with me from two different Etsy shop selections. I don’t usually take bracelets or necklaces with me since the length depends who wears it and I don’t want to carry with me all the parts so I can adjust the size. Making jewelry requires space that we often don’t have in the selling table. I wish I have car and license to drive so it would be easier to go different local sales which annually hosted nearby but I only got bicycle which is loaded with bags so selling place needs to be pretty close. I bet me and my friend are pretty fun looking when we walk with my bicycle with all the bags. I always have image of Chinese woman which bicycle is loaded with things 😂

I’ve been also noticing different selling types when I’m at craft market and my next blog post I will tell you more what I have discovered from craft market. 

I hope your New Year has started well. I have so much ideas and goals that I want to achieve this year so hopefully we all achieve our goals whether it’s big or small 😊


~ Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti