perjantai 7. helmikuuta 2020

What´s Up BlueBellJewelry


I´ve been so busy with my Etsy shops and planning new jewelry. I´m also planning birthday party for myself. I´ll be 40 this year and I don´t feel old at all. At this age, I´m probably know me more better and still I got excited about new things and still want to learn new techniques. 

I want to deepen this magazine during this weekend
after my birthday party when I can dress cozy and
just read good magazine that probably get me excited
more about macrame techniques
Lately, I´ve been gather macrame things. I know that macrame technique isn´t new but it´s new for me. I actually have been made friendship bracelet back in primary school but have to refresh my memory of how to make it again.

Other day, I scrolled my Instagram feed and ran into advertise that showed new Finnish magazine where are cool macrame techniques so naturally I was so excited when I found this magazine on the grocery store´s magazine shelf.

I´ve been wanting to make wall decoration by using macrame technique but secondly, I´ve cats and they probably would rip it off the wall. Have you anything macrame decorations in your home? I would like to know how your cat react with the wall decorations especially when the decorations have hanging yarns that would be too irresistible from the cat´s perspective.

Currently I plan to make choker necklaces for BlueBellJewelry and ordered some parts already but still waiting them to arrive. As a jewelry maker I always waiting anxiously jewelry part package to arrive so I can finally admire the beads that often looks more beautiful in person than in the photo and I love to explore all the parts more closely. Sometimes, the parts do not correspond what I wanted them to be but that don´t happen a lot so I usually get what I expected. Ordering in online is easy but sometimes your expectations don´t meet. 

My choker necklace idea isn´t new but lately velvet as a material have been interested me. Just walked through my apartment thinking new chokers that I want to make and noticed that my new ceiling lamps in bedroom and living room are velvet too. What a coincidence huh? Below is a picture about my idea what I want to make but I always modify all the jewelry idea so I´m not making exactly same because that would be copying and I want to add something my own idea into it. So I often use jewelry photos as a inspiration what to make.

Here´s my inspiration jewelry photo that I want to make. I don´t like to copy
jewelry design so I´m always adding something my own into it. 

Next week I´m talking about Valentine´s day. I´ve heard some history of it but trying to find something uncommon facts about it so until then I wish you fabulous week ❤

~ Minna



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti