perjantai 21. helmikuuta 2020

Busy Bee’s Week...

This week has been so busy for me that I forgot to write weekly blog post so sorry about that.

This week I got extra area where I distributed local ads and newspapers. This work is usually once a week and I enjoyed to doing it because the work is very independent, I get my exercise routine done when I need to carry all those newspapers and ads and I also get weekly stair train done. I’ve planned my own route and I can also decide my working hours. Paid isn’t good but still got some extra money especially when my Etsy shop haven’t got any sales this year yet but I’m remaining hopeful that things will pick up soon.

I made new jewelry for BlueBellJewelry but haven’t got yet photos since days have been very stormy. It’s probably leftovers Dennis storm that UK have. I’m excited about new choker necklaces that I made. 

I got the glitter faux suede leathers and made three different chokers that I would love to listing soon as possible in my Etsy shop.

Love these glitter faux suede cords and these four leaf clove charms
are perfect addition to bring you luck

As many of you might know, I’m enthusiastic crocheter and now I’m working ear warmers to my friend who usually wear beanies during Winter but she ordered from me now ear warmer that I started to make for her.
This pink yarn is very soft but kind of hard crochet since it’s little furry so
I can’t see the stitches that I need to so I need to feel the next stitch with my
fingers. I feel like I’m blind crocheter 😂


~ Minna 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti