lauantai 21. elokuuta 2021

Boho Style Home...

BlueBellJewelry have Boho style jewelry in modern twist. I love its playfulness, freedom and colors that this style offer. Boho style seems to be very trendy right now, I guess it isn´t never exactly out of style... Many of my interior design customer wants to add more Boho style in their home. I personally love Scandinavian minimalist style but Boho style seems to have something that attracts me too.


So what Boho means? Boho is shortened from word bohemian, meaning person who is interested in artistic and unusual things like music or art. Boho style interior is a warm spiritual interior where colors are very earthy, often with theme of exotic patterns and objects, as well as natural materials like cotton, linen, silk and leather and lots of plants. 

Tassel earrings in green, yellow, light blue and brown. Tassels are cotton yarn, wire is tarnish free and hooks are gold plated, bronze, silver plated or copper. All BlueBellJewelry´s jewelry components are always nickel, lead and cadmium free

When it comes Boho style jewelry, these are usually nature themed, have natural elements like wood, stones, feathers or seashells. Many Boho style jewelry are often tassel jewelry. BlueBellJewelry have also couple tassel earrings and most of jewelry are flower shape.

After crocheting ten anklets, I found on YouTube beautiful wall hanging. I thought it could be interest to make one since it looked so nice and furthermore its made by crocheting and using only one stitch - half double crochet. I finished it late last night and took couple pictures of it. 

I made wall hanging in white because I wanted to hang it on the hallway wall. My cats are usually pretty curious so it was nice to noticed that twelve inch tassels won´t awakened any interest. In the instruction was given twelve inch dowel but I chose just a tree branch that is about ten inch long and almost as thick as marker pen. I used worsted weight yarn which is 100 % acrylic and size 4 mm hook. Video instruction you can find here. I personally love The Turtle Trunk crochet video tutorials since she always explained so well what to do next.

I hope you enjoy the end of the Summer. Here´s weather more or less rainy preparing us for Autumn.


~ Minna




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti